Saturday, October 1, 2011

Peyton is 7!



I love my little angel boy. He is such a joy, such an intellectual. When he was just little, we could see those wheels churning in his head as he pondered what he was being taught. Constantly asking questions till he was satisfied with the answer given. Peyton is such a GOOD boy. He is smart when it comes to the gospel too. He really soaks up this knowledge and I can see him in 12 years as a very handsome, faithful missionary! :) Don't change my Peyton man! Mommy loves you!!

The week of his Bday came fast! I had to plan a great birthday fast. We invited a few friends and thank to the internet, I got some great ideas for a pirate birthday party! We started with pizza then a treasure hunt. Then a skull cake, presents and ending with "the pirates that don't do anything" veggies tales movie and their own bag of treats and popcorn! Yay, it's over and I am breathing again :) But it was sooo worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment