Saturday, October 1, 2011

Marriage class

So Matt signed us up for a stake marriage class a few weeks ago. It goes for 6 weeks and we are now half way. The hard part for us it that it's on a Thursday night and everyone else in the class is older so they don't share the babysitting issue. The class is taught by our old bishop and his wife and can I tell you how amazing it is!? I highly recommend it to all couples, no matter what stage of life you're in. It's a weekly reminder of how great your marriage is and/or can be. Life was good, but now it's so much better!
Speaking of a celestial marriage, Thursday was our 11th anniversary!! It was such a wonderful day! We woke up and Matt decided to take the day off :) We went for brunch at a cute little breakfast place called the Cottage Cafe. Then Matt took me to this Boutique owned by a lady in our ward. They are so fun and friendly there, even Matt had a good time :) THEN we went bed shopping. We haven't settled on anything yet, but it's past due time for a new bed and we're upgrading to a king, I am so so excited about that! I'm sure it will be one of the best decisions we've ever made :) THEN Matt took me to Zales. My engagement ring and I haven't seen each other much over the course of these 11 years because of weight gain from babies I didn't wear it a lot. Then when it finally fit again, a diamond fell out and a few more were about to. We have never had money to fix it so it's just sat in a safe place for years! Well, it should be ready in 2 weeks. That will be so weird to have a rock back on my finger after all this time. Then, we took the kiddos to the YMCA for swimming. Not what you would think the highlight of an anniversary would be, but let me tell you, watching Matt as he practiced swimming laps for the first time ever made my day (and night:)

Happy Anniversary to my hottie! I love you so much more today then I ever have!

No comments:

Post a Comment